T-Minus 27 days until I move into a dorm room with two others girls that is halfway across the country from my cozy bedroom. I have so much to do, so of course I am writing about it instead of doing it. I got the idea from The Swedish Kiwi, who got the idea from Little Misadventures, and I love it. I am a very big fan of list, and you will already see in this post. I have never managed to complete a summer bucket list, so going month by month sounds more doable. So here we go:
Goals For August
- Make it through a single day of Lollapalooza without fainting or stressing: I’ve been to a lot of concerts, but tomorrow I go to my biggest yet in the lovely city of Chicago. It’s practically a right-of-passage in my hometown and I can’t wait.
- Be a constant presence on my blog: I’m new to this whole thing, and I do not exactly have the time to plan things out, so we’re gonna take this one day at a time.
- Make Dinner for my family: I won’t have them to eat with much longer, so the least I could do is lend a hand to enhance one of our dinners together.
- Bake once a week: I also won’t have a full kitchen much longer. Before I completely convert to those baked-good-in-a-mug recipes, I need to whip up some of my old favorites and new finds.
- Learn a new full song on my guitar: I’m thinking something by Ed Sheeran. We’ll see.
- Smooth Move: Literally. I think about my move everyday, so I need to just calm down and get things done, then actually take the big step. Or should I say big drive.
- Clear my every present to-do list: My “To-Do” note on my phone is always stressing out, especially because most of it consists of things i need to buy. Time to just take the leap and check all of those things off.
- Say Goodbye to my Home: I finally have an excuse to frequent local restaurants that Delaware does not have. I’ll do all of this and more with my friends by my side. We have a whole list of our own that we now have 18 days to complete until the first ones of us leave! I’m hoping the color coding will at least help us get something done.. (my friends and I struggle with coordinating our schedules)
Fingers crossed I can actually get this done. Thanks to those who inspired me to post this. I hope you’re all enjoying your summers and are completing your goals!