Don’t expect to see me at the gym everyday, but 2016 is the year of Conscious Of Casey.
I originally started this blog in order to write more in my free time… then I ran out of free time. Ever since then all signs have been pointing to me make time for my writing. My hopeful field of PR is all about writing, but more importantly I need to make time for the things I enjoy–which includes writing.
I have been spending some time over the past two weeks working on my blog. Prewriting, tweaking, designing–all of it. I really wanted to be happy with everything before I began posting, and I wanted to be prepared to be consistent but still honest and real. In that process I came up with a list of what I want to stick to…
My new Conscious Of Casey Mission Statement (in list form):
- Being Proud and Passionate: Not just posting because I think it will get views/reads, but stuff I find interesting to write about.
- Experiences: I hope to have a lot of new experiences in 2016.. Lots of learning and passing on that wisdom
- Opinions: Events, People, Products, and More
- Food on Food on Food: #FoodieFriday will continue to be a thing here, as I try more recipes and restaurants
Now as an eighteen year old, I cannot say my content will always be the same. I hope my audience will grow with me as I make adjustments and try to make the best content possible.
My Mottos that will encourage me to write and keep me going just in general this year:
- “Her success is not your failure”: you all will be seeing that quote again 😉
- “Fake it till you make it”
- “A bread cast upon the water comes back sponge cake”
- Less talk, more action
Second times the charm… Get Excited!
P.S. Happy New Year!